Would you like to achieve a beautiful smile with no braces?
Invisalign is a series of customer made clear “aligners” that are designed specifically for your teeth to move them into ideal alignment. We use 3-D computer imaging technology to devise your complete treatment plan, allowing you to view your end result in advance.
How long is Invisalign treatment?
Invisalign starts to straighten your teeth faster than you may think. The aligners are normally changed every two weeks, aligning your teeth step by step, until you reach the desired outcome. This entire procedure usually takes 18 to 24 months.
What are the benefits of Invisalign?
There are numerous benefits leading people towards Invisalign.
- Unlike braces, you can remove your aligners to eat and clean your teeth.
- Invisalign can correct some incorrect bites as well as align teeth.
- Appropriate for both adults and teenagers.
- Invisalign is transparent so you will feel confident.
- Your aligners are tailor made just for your teeth so your treatment is effective.
- As your teeth move into alignment, you will find cleaning easier and your overall dental hygiene and health will improve.
- Invisalign is comfortable.
Do you wish you had a straighter more beautiful smile? Call us today to learn more about how we can help you attain your dream smile!